The PowaKaddy FW5 builds on the superior performance which extends across the Freeway range with a number of technological advancements.
It sports the new PowaFrame™ and low-profile design chassis with optimum ground clearance and sealed underside to protect vital components and is easy to keep clean.
It also has the Plug 'n' Play™ Battery System which replaces fiddly connectors with a streamlined cassette system that allows both Lithium and Lead Acid batteries to quickly slot into place.
Highlights of the model include a Digital Power Gauge and Battery Fuel Indicator, as well as an Integrated USB point for charging smart phones and GPS Devices. The ever-popular 'ADF' feature
(Automatic Distance Function) allows you to pre-set distances of 15, 30 and 45 yards so that you can send your trolley to the next hole.
It is available in Polar White or Classic Black frames with Piano Black trim, and a choice of 2 battery types.
- Integrated sealed low profile PowaFrame™ chassis
- Plug 'n' Play™ Battery system
- Lightweight and strong alloy frame
- Compact and simple three-fold system
- Low profile wheels and tyres
- Powerful whisper quiet motor
- Front wheel adjustment
- PowaKaddy key lock
- Bungee straps with integrated anti pinch handles
- Ambidextrous control with soft touch grip and function buttons
- Power on/off LED indicator
- Power, Pause and Resume Function
- Digital power gauge
- Battery fuel indicator
- ADF - (Automatic Distance Function - allows you to pre-set distances of 15, 30 and 45 yards)
- Integrated USB charging socket
- Weight without battery: 9.4KG
- Weight with Extended Battery is approx. 19.9KG
- Weight with Extended Lithium battery is approx. 12.2KG
- Wheelbase: 600mm
- Folded: 385mm(H) x 810mm(W) x 570mm(D)
- Open: 925mm(H) x 1285mm(W) x 570mm(D)
- Trolley available in Black or White
- Extended Battery - Not Plug 'n' Play™ but supplied with adaptor plate (up to 36 Hole)
- Extended Lithium Battery (up to 36 Hole)
In normal conditions all batteries will do 18 holes when used on a PowaKaddy trolley. Conditions such as very long or exceptionally hilly courses, wet ground conditions, excessively heavy golf bags may reduce the range of the battery. Always recharge your battery regardless of the number of holes played.Please note that the Extended Lead-Acid battery is not available in the Plug'n'Play system. It is supplied instead with an adaptor plate.