Attractive pricing and an inheritance of the best aspects of the immensely successful PowaKaddy Freeway makes the FW3 the ideal entry-level option.
A number of design advancements have been made, namely a modernised PowaFrame™ and low-profile chassis, creating a distinct eye-catching profile.
Of the many features which make the Freeway range so appealing, the Plug 'n' Play™ Battery System will perhaps be most pleasing . It replaces fiddly connectors with a streamlined cassette system which allows both Lithium and Lead Acid batteries to quickly slot into place.
Adding to the many features are the whisper-quiet motor, 5-spoke quick-release wheels and a front wheel adjustment. If you're seeking unbeatable performance and reliability then you will be delighted with the FW3.
It is available in Polar White or Classic Black frames with Piano Black trim, and a choice of 2 battery types.
- Integrated sealed low profile PowaFrame™ chassis
- Plug 'n' Play™ Battery system
- Lightweight and strong alloy frame with oversize tubing
- Compact and simple three-fold system
- Low profile wheels and tyres
- Powerful whisper quiet motor
- Front wheel adjustment
- PowaKaddy key lock
- Bungee straps with integrated anti pinch handles
- Ambidextrous control with soft touch grip and function buttons
- Power on/off LED indicator
- Power, Pause and Resume Function
- Weight without battery: 9.4KG
- Weight with Extended Battery is approx. 19.9KG
- Weight with Extended Lithium battery is approx. 12.2KG
- Wheelbase: 600mm
- Folded: 385mm(H) x 810mm(W) x 570mm(D)
- Open: 925mm(H) x 1285mm(W) x 570mm(D)
- Trolley available in Classic Black or Polar White
- Extended Battery - Not Plug 'n' Play™ but supplied with adaptor plate (up to 36 Hole)
- Extended Lithium Battery (up to 36 Hole)
In normal conditions all batteries will do 18 holes when used on a PowaKaddy trolley. Conditions such as very long or exceptionally hilly courses, wet ground conditions, excessively heavy golf bags may reduce the range of the battery. Always recharge your battery regardless of the number of holes played.Please note that the Extended Lead-Acid battery is not available in the Plug'n'Play system. It is supplied instead with an adaptor plate.